Poetry of Now



Welcome to a few more poems! I am very excited to be in
many places with my poetry... on FB groups, here, and at
http://www.AllPoetry.com 
 Also, I am working on another collection of poems. It might be another chapbook. I
will keep you posted!


Acceptance


A quiet acceptance I do not want to fight
any  longer;
when the rages wash over me
I am brought to the reality of my knees
touching the earth.
Acceptance gives me peace
cools the embers of the flames
that consume me and enables me
to stage my rising.




Quiet


Slowly
a quiet inspiration grows
blossoms into the rarest of flowers
in the garden of my heart
where my dream resides





Thanks for enjoying a moment of poetry with me. I plan to gather some reading inspiration at the library soon. What do you read for inspiration?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry