Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance




Hi! Thank you for stopping by today.
I have a poem today inspired by quiet meditation.
It was during a quiet time of meditation that I felt these words come over me, almost
in a rush. I had been contemplating being open to guidance, to the themes of oneness and unity, and was struck by how strongly I felt the realization that my words, my thoughts and feelings, are always heard. I left my quiet time feeling peaceful and also with a measure of gratefulness and awe.

Here is the poem below. Hope you enjoy!





Inspired Words




I sense your presence in stillness and beauty,
I hear your voice in a song;
love echoes back to me
your sentiment, your intent.

Standing before me I see outstretched
all things lovely and divine;
deep within I recognize them as You.

I rest in the vision that has a hold of my heart,
knowing my life has never been left to chance-
my days not set by circumstance.
You helped me see that.

Reaching for dreams has been our forte,
with tenderness and love you watched
the forming and grasping of them
then waited for me to release myself
from illusion's powerless chains.
You then
gladly walked with me
into freedom's light.









Remember to seek the Presence within the stillness and beauty surrounding you today!

Comments

  1. I like ur blog!!its a nice blog :)

    Would like if u to visit mine :)

    Dellabcdella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful words. I am glad you enjoyed and will be on your website!

      Delete
  2. There's a theme in my reading this morning: stillness and mindfulness. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful poem! Truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and inspiring! I love the images as well. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to start my day Kimberly. Such a thoughtful and inspiring poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful, and so full of wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry