Writing Events and More

    

Hello! How are things going this spring so far for you?
Can you believe it is April?
How much spring cleaning is planned or done? I need to get started!
I also need to keep track of my writing projects.
I am submitting my poetry book and have spent time on
http://www.Allpoetry.com  
and I have been slowly  adding poems  to a growing collection for another book.
I do not have a title for this book of poems.  The one I am sending out is titled
Echoes of Moonlight. 
I hope to have a home for it soon!

     Until then, may I share my first poetry book with you?
It is titled Sing to me of words, and it is not only my first book of poetry, it is my first book. I self-published it while still working full-time.
It is a book of devotional-style poems. Uplifting and soul-searching.  if you like spiritual poetry, then try my poems! I am to inspire with my words.

Check out a gift from my  heart. Poetry is meant to touch the soul!

http://www.goo.gl/iFVEDw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance