Welcoming Inspiration






      Welcome to my first post of the new year. I am so encouraged by the way things are

starting out. How are things going for you?

     One thing that started my year off well is that I have started writing another collection of poetry

that I hope to see turned into my third (!) book of poetry. The title even came to me, as if out of thin

air, in a moment. I might change it, but so far I like what it is: Note to Self; Poetry of Affirmation. It

feels good to be inspired again!

     I hope things are starting off wonderful for you and that this year blossoms into something

amazing.


     Below is a current poem. I hope you enjoy!




                              

                          Dreams

    

                         My dreams are mixed up with my memories
    
                         vision blurred of love and loss

                         time has no meaning but takes me

                         to where I want to be
                         
                         which is next to you.





Thank you for making my poetry writing life come true!!
    

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!