Someone has new poems!





Hello!  Today I am posting some poetry. I hope you enjoy!




I wrote these in the midst of compiling poems for a book and also working on an e-book of inspirational sayings for women with Turner Syndrome, which I have. I don't want to go into that here, just as a backdrop. Anyway, I have been enjoying writing poetry again. It adds something to my life that is hard to describe.
What adds that special something to your life that is hard to define, very much a part of who you are or how you see yourself? Share if you would like to!
Okay, now time for the star of the show....






Someone


Somewhere there is a dream
calling you
Somewhere there is a fire
consuming you
Somewhere there is magic -
it is in you.
around you,
beside you;
Somewhere there is
Someone
who will light the fire
that fuels the magic
of your dreams
and that Someone
is You.








Advice




Listen to your truest self
wisdom expressed
love personified
your life is not what you think it is
and your questions run
through the wind, into the atmosphere
never to disappear;
suddenly
the answers come to you
when you slow down
Listen to your truest
Self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry