I think we're lucky, a children's book review!

Hello!

I am going to tell you today about a wonderful children's book I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing.
It is titled But Aren't I Lucky That... written by Deanna  Beech.

This book does an incredible job  of engaging children and getting very important life messages across. From doing good to acceptance and gratitude, this book encompasses many vital aspects of social and emotional development. Plus, it is just fun to read!

I enjoyed this book very much.


I can see so much value in reading and discussing the messages within this book with your child.
I love the value, the mindset it teaches, the heart behind the words.
I am glad beyond measure that there are books like this out there, that the author penned such a lovely book. We need more books like this!

Check out her book, you will be glad you did.
It is now on publish.com

Aren't we lucky to have such a wonderful author with a heart for inspiring and guiding through books for children?

But Aren't I Lucky That....

FIND IT HERE:

Http://bitly.com/1AM1ORx
become a fan at http://bit.ly/1B7lmPk I already did.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!