Forging ahead

Today I am back in the writing saddle again! After dealing with illness and adjusting to this extreme winter weather I am forging ahead with a new writing project. It is about faith, a very important topic to me. I started out with my first chapter coming along nicely and after beginning ch 2 I realized I may need to develop an outline! I know I could just write, see where it goes, edit as needed. This leads me to ponder automatic writing and wonder how that works. Fascinating topic, for me anyways! 
I do have a word count goal for this book, which scares me a little as it is my first time doing this and it feels daunting! But I tell myself, slow and steady wins the race.
On I go with my vision in my heart; also  I am about to make a life changing decision today as well. Needing fortitude, yet feeling inspired and grateful. Now to find my pen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry