Hope and Dreams: Embracing the Vision


Hi!
Thank you for stopping by.
Today I have a short inspirational poem
inspired by my love of the beach and new beginnings.
As we get ready for summer, let us not forget that
now is the prefect time for a fresh start, for embracing the new that comes,
for forging ahead with our dreams!
 
 
 
 Looking Forward: In Retrospect

















To look forward-
facing the rising sun-
fills me with hope;
it is the dawning of a new day,
new possibilities and joys
calling me.
Inhaling the sweet aroma of hope
I feel my soul expand.
There is nothing but love
and lessons from the past,
memories have inspired me-
at least the ones I keep;
the rest have taught me well.
So now,
a moment to breathe in hope,
to feel restored.
Forward is your vision
when fueled by love,
by hope,
by faith.


Thanks again for your support of my writing dream.... may all your dreams come true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!