Poetry of Awakening:The Stirring of Joy












Hi!
Thank you for stopping by and taking a moment to reflect, to be inspired.
Today's poem comes from being inspired myself after reading a good book.
Isn't it great when that happens? I love to read books that inspire me. Do you?



Here is my poem. I hope you enjoy.





The Stirring


Awaken to the stirring
of joy within you-
let the truth of your beauty be your guide, your clue;
your happiness lies not in what you do
but in finding your passion and to it being true.
You are more than what you see,
you can create your world the way you want it to be.
Infinite is the love within you,
immeasurable the power behind you.
Rest with these bits of wisdom,
let them carry you into the light of your full expression,
and awaken to the stirring of joy within you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!