Happy National Poetry Month !



Hello!
It is National Poetry Month!
I am so very glad to have writing, poetry in particular, as part of my life now.
I am so glad you are a part of my poetry life, too.
Sharing in something so personal is soaffirming and invigorating!
I wanted to start with a quote on poetry today. What do you think?


I think this is true. What truth could Plato be referring to?
I leave that for you to ponder, but I think it has something to do with
eternal truth,wisdom, and peace. For it to be vital, to me,
it would have to include elements of those things.
Things that impact your life, your spirit. You.

What do you think?




I also think poetry, in the form of nature, of beauty and love, is all around us all the time.
We just have to be open to seeing it.
Our eyes and heart have to open and receptive to seeing it!

Well, in celebration of poetry this month I am going to be writing some new poetry and sharing it here soon. I enjoy quotes, though, and wanted to share a few with you today.
My next few posts will be poems!

What is it you like most about poetry? I guess you can tell that, for me, it is that poetry involves our senses, our emotions, our connection to concepts and ideas.
And it goes with us into the depths of our heart and engages our innermost self with our world.


Until next time. Stay tuned for new poetry!!

Thanks again for including me in your day!


Always look for the poetry of the moment, in the moment. It is always there, shining right
before your eyes...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!