Friendship, Poetry, Inspiration





Welcome! Thanks for stopping by today!


     I have been inspired to write a poem about friendship today, thanks to a dear friend. I am very grateful for the friends I have. I am thankful for the support and encouragement that I received from them when I opted to start writing. My life is richer because of my friends. I have a feeling you could say the same. Friends enrich our lives in so many ways, don't they? Through ups and downs, they are there for us. And we are there for them. So, here's  my poem. Inspired by the greatness that is friendship.







Friendship

Something winds its way among souls
a force both fragile and strong
It brings joy and deep, shining grace
to what seems like million mornings
and the peace of mind
born of a tender knowing;
it is a journey of still movements between hearts
and grows ever richer
ever deeper
with the involvement in the tears and dreams
of another;
our hearts are opened, our spirits expanded
by the expansive, encompassing love
of friendship.






Thanks for checking out my poem today.
Be well and stay inspired. Hug a friend today.


In the eyes of a true friend you will always see yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!