You Can - Poetry of Positivity


Hello! I have a poem today that exemplifies motivation, self-encouragement, confidence and dreams. I have been thinking a lot lately about  what inspires, what propels us toward our dreams.
I hope you enjoy!!









You Can


You can do this
You can!
If you listen closely you will hear
the voice of possibility singing
within the chambers of your heart...
It sounds like love.
Love is the call to which all hope responds,
love is the whispering echo to reach for
your dreams.
Knowings are deeper than adopted beliefs - perhaps -
and they tell you
You
Can
Do
This.

Comments

  1. Yes, you can! Love encouraging words and yours truly resonate! Thank you for being the poet that you are. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am finding this feeds my soul!! I am glad to impart my feelings and myself, honored to have others respond...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so very true. This should be posted on refrigerators!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! You made my day. I am honored and touched you liked it so much. Maybe I should make magnets somehow...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!