Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always




Hi! Wecome!

I am glad you are here. I hope all is well with you and that we are finding reasons to feel encouraged and blessed today.

I am just getting back into the writing space again and it feels very good. I thought my newest poems would be on carving out space, enjoying and intentionally growing from time spent in solitude. Here is the first!

I hope this resonates and uplifts. It is always my intention to be positive, encouraging and inspiring.
Enjoy!!




Solitude


moments of darkness
when the wind barely breathes
silence fills the air around me
and we inhale
we expand my hope for tomorrow

in moments of rest between beating hearts and restless minds
love can breathe
truth can be known and finally
lived
if we have the courage to step into the space
that solitude gives birth to

so light will come, following the dark,
and joy will flow like a waterfall
gushing forth
when we quiet our fears and calm our sadness
done best in silence and with openness

so much can happen in a moment of solitude,
the power it holds to embolden our dreams
truly astounding

We can always take the lessons offered in love,
by Love,
in the precious moments of solitude.



As always, thank you for being a part of my writing journey. I wish you well, and look forward to seeing you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!