Receiving

Thank you for being here!

I am making this a personal entry today.

Because I am feeling so many things at once right now.







Has that ever happened to you? I'm betting it has. It must be universal. Part of the human experience.

So while I'm going through things, does it help to realize that I have caused most of what I'm going through (and, consequently, would rather not be) ? In other words, I am responsible for my situation.



No! part of me wants to rebel at this but I know better. I know the truth. I stubbornly, crazily, used to teach my preschool class a pledge about choices and consequences! Yeah. I know.
I accept how the universe works. I guess what I realize is that I have things in my life that are hard to deal with and I put them there, even though I say I'm ready for a new life, for abundance, health, joy and laughter. It is a test of faith, a time of getting clear on what I believe.






 Looking at ways that I sabotage my dreams is painful. I must be patient as the progression of my faith leads toward victory.


I hope you are seeing that we all do things we know we shouldn't at times. It is turning back, becoming aware of our actions and motivations, that we gain perspective and insight, even the strength to do better. To grow and change.
Here's to that.


That's my story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry