Feeling the unity, so important right now! A poem and reflection.




Hello.
May I take this moment to wish you well, and say thank you for stopping by.
I have felt the need to write, express myself lately but have also felt so uneasy with all that is going on. I am reminding myself of truths that I know, trying to focus on holding onto peace and normalcy, grow in some way from this experience. This is kind of where I am right now, and so I offer you the words below with blessing and hope. And gratitude. Thank you.





We are One


One voice
One heart
One LOVE
One
One whisper
One wave
One sun
One
One life
One heart
One LOVE
One ;
We
are One
We
are One

Underneath the lies and dreams
there is only truth existing as us
there is love
one love -
Us !
Remember to live from that one love
Remember to Be that love,
honor the life that you are
and everything will be well
again



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!