Miracles





Hi! Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you are here.

Today's poem is on miracles. Specifically, that life is full of miracles.

You are a miracle.  Yes, YOU!

How does that sit with you?

So what does that mean, and why am I inspired to write about it?

It means that life truly is amazing, that healings and happiness are our birthright.

It means that I am focusing on seeing the good, as well as being the good.

I am inspired to write about it because of the new year, because of books I have been

reading, and just because I need life to feel that way.

Below are some poems. I hope you enjoy!







How I See

How I see you
how I judge myself
tells the story
of the past, not
what I want to see
in the future
and
it doesn't reflect
reality
only a dream
one that we both agreed upon
somewhere in love's continuum
and now I choose to see
only love
only love
only love


Dervish

I will dance and twirl in celebration
in joy
in thanks
in remembrance
of all the miracles held within this moment
within your eyes
within this universe
   and I hope that you will join me



Thank you for being a part of my poetic journey. Remember, you are a miracle.
See you next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!