Personal Choices: Poetry for those times you have to decide




\

Hi! Welcome back!

Here are some new poems. I hope you enjoy them.
Most of my writing this summer has been put toward  either a new chapbook or full-length poetry book that I am working on. I am amazed it is already August. How about you?




Decisions


Look carefully, slowly within
for the answer you seek
is already there
the path is already paved

You are not alone in your quest
and inspiration will find you when you rest
when you allow yourself to just be

Place your faith in your inner wisdom and
your choices will be clear
your decisions will bring you peace





Adventure


What does the soul crave
adventure or purpose -
maybe knowledge, perhaps?
For the seeking of things draws them near, with
the hum of  their fulfillment becoming more dear
and it leads me to wonder
why do I feel like something is missing
if I am not sure of what to do next
if my plan of action isn't detailed enough

Perhaps I would do well to stop
embrace the moment, and let
nature have her way.



Thank you again for stopping by. may your week be a great one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!