More new poetry and writing update!




Hello!
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope all is well with you.  Today's poetry is inspired by what might be my next poetry book titled BELOVED.  I have been submitting my works titled JOURNEY OF A DREAM and SHY Of THE FIRE. Wish me luck!!

I hope you enjoy the following poetry.


THREAD

Love runs a thread thru a thousand memories
It lights the stars in the sky and
Fuels the morning breeze

If you listen
You can hear it humming
Whispering
Across the mountains and over the ocean
Carrying your dreams
Holding your joy

Love is the fabric and the thread that covers us
Awakening us to the beauty of who we are.


l

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!