Calling all dreams: a poem of reflection on dreams



Welcome!
Thank you for stopping by.
What a busy time of year!
Taking a minute to pause, to reflect, is so important.
When I reflect on things lately, the same refrain
keeps presenting itself to me : Are you being true to your dreams?
I must admit to feeling breathless when I sat face to face with my answer because I know that  to be true to my dreams is to be true to myself.
On that note, here is my latest poem. I hope you enjoy.
Here's to you, and your dreams. Let's make them a reality!



Calling

Call out to your dream
In the dark
In the silence
And then
Listen
Listen for the sound
The sound of your joy
Running home
To you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!