Happy New Year: Poetry of New Beginnings










New Year, New Dreams


Happy New Year!! Welcome 2018!



On the beginning of this new year  I am looking forward to many good things
happening and I feel grateful for all that last year brought me.
I even bought a planner for the year and am so excited to use it!

Here is my poem about new beginnings.

 New Beginnings

Starting out with visions
dreams and unfulfilled longings
the heart steps forward in faith
with hope and love besides;
what lies ahead stirs the soul
to greater heights
than a whispered verse
in the dark.
Take the dawn of new beginnings
into your heart's chamber
nurture the moment's potential
with tenderness and gratitude
for all things begin as a thought
that has been loved into reality.



Happy New Year;
may this be a year full of many great things for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!