Gratitude: Poem of thankfulness












Grateful Heart is the title of my poem for today.
I have been really focusing on my blessings,
what I have to be thankful for...
which is everything I have in my life! I have so much,
the time to write, health, family, home. This life on this earth!!
All that makes my soul happy I have right now.
I have made a conscious effort to bring more of
what makes me happy into my life, and to
be an appreciator. Even the hard things are in some way
giving me something that I need or can learn from.
So, here's to pausing and reflecting on all that we have!








Grateful Heart

Gratefulness invades my soul
like a waterfall
bursting out into the open
spilling everywhere
spreading joy
everywhere;
the sounds of life, reverberating
harmony in sweet
time-space motion
and I
get to embrace it all!
Things like love and sunsets
hugs and soft
furry kittens
mingle with the happiness
of a certain voice
then I see that I need
nothing else at all.
Gratefulness is awareness of the bounty
life is giving me
and my heart is full -
it is oh so full.

I want to take this time to thank YOU for being here, for sharing in my writing
and supporting my dream! Thank you so much...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!