Spark of Love; Tending to the Muse











Hi!
Thanks for being here with me.
How is your Spring going?
I have been thinking about growth, life changes, the power we have within
ourselves to be our own source of inspiration and strength. We are more amazing than
we give ourselves credit for! I have a feeling you are a muse to someone, to many perhaps,
so this one is for you.

Blessings!













Spark of Love

The spark of love
is alive, in you,
ready to bloom and
bursting with
color.
Grow! Bloom!
Establish roots and surpass the past.
Shine the in a million ways!
Life is color,
life is a song;
all it takes is a muse
to light the fuse,
for you to have what you need when you are ready
to show yourself
the way.
Go forth and find your muse!
Let vibrant petals fall where they may
as you stand in the sun and walk
toward your destiny,
you beautiful,
incredible,
spark of love!



Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing in my poetry. It means so very much to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry