Message of Encouragement :a poem




HI! Today I will let the words of the poem speak for themselves.  As alwaysthank you for stopping by. I wish you  beautiful moments.. one right after the other.






Let the words flow
-come as they may-
release all that has you bound
so you can stand before me
unencumbered,
ready to fly to unimaginable
heights,  to see your dreams
come alive
Let the words flow,
unleash the tide of pushed-back
feelings that threaten to drown you.
I say
let the words flow
gently
furiously
powerfully-
until you have nothing left to say.
When you have said your peace
peace will find you
and I will be there
celebrating.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!