Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!

Welcome to my poetry blog, and to a new year. 2017!

My hopes for this year are big. I have set some new goals; having set them in my mind they will be

soon written down. Does it help you to write things down? What are you envisioning for this coming

year? I plan to write more poetry, submit to more contests and publishers, to basically make more

space and time for writing. On that note, I have a new poem that I hope you enjoy.

Have a great start to the new year!





Making Space

I am making space -

space for me

to breathe,

to create,

to explore.

I am making space

for becoming

for growing

for expanding.

This making space

involves clearing,

removing,

letting go;

it also means

allowing,

believing,

embracing.

The time for all this is now.

Would you like to join me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry