Embracing the gift of time.




Hello!

Here for you today is a poem influenced by considering the gift of time, of all the moments we have to embrace and all that life brings us.



Gift

The gift of a moment
glistens in the sun;
time offering itself
again and again
for what?
Expressions of love
transform the atmosphere
and elevate the future.
The tide comes in
then goes out
to the rhythm of eternity
and I stand linked to
everything,
my feet in the sand;
this moment contains everything
and nothing
until I choose
to accept the gift
before me.





 The gift I have received lately is the gift of time to write. What have you been gifted?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!