Living intentionally

     I would like to start by saying that I am thankful for many things in my life. I am very fortunate to have the people in my life that I do, and I am currently taking a lot of steps in the directions of my dreams. I am filled with anticipation for the future. How can this be, such a difference in outlook?
     To be at the point in my life that I am has been a journey of discovery and reflection, true. But what I have found lately is that I was becoming consumed with seeing a change in my life, almost as if I was being propelled forward by some invisible force. This culminated in the realization that I had to act as if..as the saying goes. I had to learn to hold my focus, stay positive and do what needed to be done to see my dreams come to fruition. All of this is common sense, really. But we get in our own way sometimes. I certainly do. When I consciously stopped doing this so much and opened up to the fact that I needed to apply and live by the truths I had been reading others had been telling me for years... I began to see that my dreams were possible. I was worthy. Affirmations, meditation, all outward actions taken stemmed from a newfound belief in myself and my connection to a higher source of love. A new way to be, indeed. All the truths from all the books I have read were finally making a difference in my life because it was not just in-my-head knowledge but had reached my heart.
     What I would like to offer you from all of this is... the journey to fulfillment, to peace, is different for everyone. Different timing and circumstances are involved and we all get what we need.
Stop and think of the beauty of what is actually going on every day.. People are waking up and finding the answers or solutions they were seeking and life becomes new, different, beautiful and sacred. Like it really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!