reflections of a bibliophile

   Today I spent a few hours in the library,  just looking at what was there for fun and also doing research. I found the sheer number of  cookbooks to be amazing, for example. I was able to see many new books that interested me and favorite books I have read before. I still remember the summer I read a particular book and how other books could not grab me the way that one did. I love to have several books that I am reading at once. Is that weird? Maybe. But I read fiction and nonfiction at the same time, so I mix it up a little. Maybe it is my way of being unusual, contrary. Or maybe it is just me, taking it all in, being me. Finally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!