End of Year Reflection and Poem


Hello! Glad you are here! Thank you for stopping by. This is my last post for 2015. Hard to believe.


     This year has been very eventful, but not in a physical sense. It has been eventful in an emotional sense. I have been on a journey with my writing, from completing and self-publishing my second poetry book to working on a very personal story. I jumped back into the school setting as a substitute and have had many experiences with that! I have had to completely alter my path that my writing life is on, and I honestly froze up inside and experienced something I did not enjoy - the absence of my enthusiasm. My motivation and positivity felt distant, inaccessible. It was strange. I had to learn to summon my desire, my gratitude and openness. The writing I wanted to do felt stuck and that made me so sad! It was like a spiral. Luckily I surrounded myself with good books that brought me back and filled me with inspiration. Acceptance and enthusiasm returned, along with my desire to make my dream come true. Words began to flow. Again.



Stay

Stay close by-
your presence is vital
to my being;
Stay close by
with your guiding Light
providing  energy to my dreams.
I see
I feel
your radiant acceptance
fueling my passion;
Stay
until I become the source
of my own inspiration.
No one knows the depth of my vision
except you
who gave me wings
in the first place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!