Working and reflection





New writing, courtesy of a few months of working and inner searching.
Hope you enjoy, and thank you for sharing in my passion:)





Birth

Pushing the words out
leaving screams
    on the page
can you hear them
hollow verbs and nouns
    upon stark white
giving my dreams and sorrows
a shadow of a life
    temporary
like a puff of smoke;
how long must I labor to
birth my story
into the world






Mantra

Life should not be like this
Life should not be
like this
Life should not
be like this
Life should
not
be like this
Life should not be like this.
I will change my life into what it should be.
I will change my life
into what it should be.
I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry

Season of inspiration