Courage is.. Fire. A Poem of inner strength











Hi!

 
Welcome! I am so glad you are here. Hopefully you are having a good summer. It is going by too fast for me!
I have many new poems and plan to post them one at a time. It is my hope you enjoy them. This one is about personal strength, inner fire, courage. Here's to being courageous--- and I know that you are!






Courage is a type of Fire


Courage is
A type of fire
A dreaded unwanted fire
Coming with fear of being burned
Again
Courage is a type of fire
Molding and transforming
Into some new
Shape we were never in
Before
Courage is embraced by heroes
And sheroes;
This is part of their story
Our story
Even
The story of the earth’s unfolding 



 Thank you for reading and sharing my poetry. My work is from my heart, and it brings e such joy to share it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!