Birthing Into Life; A Poem and Dedication



Today I have a poem about life changes, creating yourself anew. It has been a theme with me for a while now. I dedicate this poem to Wayne Dyer, author and inspirer-of-my-soul. I am saddened by your passing, wish I could have told you how much you influenced my life, yet hold the knowledge that we are one (so you know) and that love is the answer to it all.




Birthing

I am birthing a vision
a dream
creating  the reality
my soul longs to breathe;
with raw passion burning
nurturing my desire
a hunger thrives and grows.
I am busy birthing a new life-
my Self, reborn
taking constellations
creating galaxies.
It is no easy task
creating a new life
my mind is occupied with the task
of using the building blocks
of intention and purpose;
I cannot sleep when inspiration strikes
and a grounded sense of being and oneness
washes over me.
So now you are a witness now
to the anticipation growing within me
to the new life I
am birthing;
this new life is a Self expanded
all embracing and all-encompassing.
It is my destiny.





What do you wish to birth into your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!