Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hi!
I am excited to announce that I have been nominated for the
Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Cori van de Stege, author of the blog http://www.51stories.com
It has been a source of joy and encouragement during this time in my writing life to receive this nomination. I am honored and touched. It is a heartfelt goal of mine to inspire through my writing.
Thank you, dear Cori, for the nomination.
 
 
 
Here is my list of inspiring blogs. I nominate the following for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :

1. http://www.debcoman.com  This is a place of motivation and uplifting energy. By Deb Coman.
2. Http://www.soulwiseliving.com This blog has a beautiful message and format. Awesomeness from  Lara Clark!
3. Http://www.transformationgoddess.com by Shannon Vanderleek is rich with resources! Be inspired!
4. Http://www.cherigamble.com This is a place for advice, tips, humor and encouragement. Sweet!
5. Http://www.cordeliacallsitquits.com A place of searching, questioning, growing. Fabulous.
6. http://www.peggynolan.com. This is a great place of inner strength, faith, openness. Terrific.
7. Http://www.katemcolby.wordpress.com So much advice and inspiration. Wow.
8. Http://www.shawnbird.com I love poetry and really enjoy reading the work here by Shawn Bird. Lovely.
9. http://www.ryanlanz.com  I find motivation, encouragement and information. Perfect.
10. Http://www.healthnutgirl.com Rachel Kiefer does a great job inspiring us to be healthy!
11. Http://www.happywholesomelife.com  Here Nadia Shana Krauss inspires in more ways than one!
12. Http://www.sheilacallaham.com Really enjoy motivation and encouragement here.
13. Http://www.thewritelife.com.au  Such a beautiful place. Newly discovered jewel. Be inspired!


14. Http://mindfulpathways.com.  It's all about wellness! Great stuff from Janet Nestor!
15. Http://www.sweetgrassinthewind.wordpress.com I love the poetry and encouragement here! Thank you, Cynthia Sharp!




Ok, so I guess I need to list those 5 things that are part of the award guidelines. Here goes!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and thank them, linking to their blog.
2. Display the award on your blog in your blog entry.
3. List the guidelines top be followed.
4. List 7 things about yourself that no one else knows.
5. Nominate 15 other terrific bloggers!







Now for seven things about me you didn't know.





1. I love to cook. I enjoy cooking shows and get excited by kitchen gadgets.
2. I have often read more than one book at a time.
3. I sing in the car. When I am alone.
4. I am 4 Ft 6. Thus the tinypoet name for here and twitter.
5. I have Turner Syndrome.
6. I had open heart surgery at age 3.
7. These last few things influence my life and my writing.





Well, that about sums it up.
Thanks for being a apart of my journey.
Stay inspired. See the beauty that is all around.
Be Love and Be Well.


See you soon with more poetry!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!