Hello! Welcome to my poetry blog!!
I am anticipating fall weather as many are and have somehow been doing a lot of reading lately. It surprised me that I did what I used to do at the library - get three books in the Self Improvement /spirituality aisles. They were great at giving me just what I needed and I love when books do that.. or when I am led to the perfect books, however you want to look at it; I gained a great deal of insight from those books.
Below is a poem that came about after reading these books.  Enjoy!



Love



Love comes and goes with the wind
love's constant movement is the only constant
beating our hearts
fueling our dreams-
standing  before me is  Love
rising before me is Love
coming closer to me
is Love
and I grab hold of it
willing it to stay
awhile;
I want  no barrier
between love and I
for I am the child of love;
I come and go in the wind
constant movement is my only
constant
and now I am beating you heart
fueling your dreams-
standing and rising before us now
is love
it is close to us both
so let us grab hold of it
together
combine our willingness for it to stay
awhile







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!