A poetic reflection





Hi!
Here are a few poems today. I have been busy finishing my WIP and have been doing a lot of reading. For my birthday I bought myself a book of poetry, a book of poems by Rumi, of course!
Staying inspired is my goal. Ah, poetry!
Thanks for reading and reflecting on the many moods of my poetry. Life is awesome.

Be aware of the beauty all around you today.











Quiet

It is in the quiet that your soul expands
rises to the blossoming it was made to do
Stillness coaxes joy out of something
something magnificent and hidden;
Love settles down in the quiet recesses of the heart
and hope guides the activity of thought;
all of this activity takes place in quietness
with steady focus and direction
Life is stirred in moments of quiet
truth revealed and joy expanded
Live life through the whispers of quiet
and watch the mystery unfold.








Mirror

I look in a mirror
seeing not myself
I see a glory yet becoming
a dazzling star shining radiantly
it is truth looking back at me
eternal wisdom with eyes of grace
I see an expression of love's yearning
I see myself
I see Love
reflected in the mirror.


thanks again for sharing my love of words and being part of my poetic journey!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!