Poetry and Inspiration



                                                       


This is poem I wrote during a stressful time in my life and after I read a book that inspired me and uplifted me. The reference to the rose refers to our gift, the special gift we have to offer the world. I hope that this year I can focus on this and expand my outreach. That is the purpose of my writing and my deepest desire. I hope you enjoy the poem!




Edge of Heaven

I stand edge of heaven
looking down upon the earth
am I ready for this I say
I wonder if there is another
I do not want to forget
who I am, where I am
the sublime beauty of this place
my truest home of homes
Taking a moment
I inhale deeply
of the love infusing my atmosphere
slowly I prepare to jump
to descend
and I hold within my sacred center
the vision of my rose
my purpose and light
the reason to go
the reason I stand on the edge of heaven
looking down upon the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!