Feeling energized? Getting Inspired and going for it!





Hi!

Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you are here.

How has this year been for you, so far? Wow, it is already June!

For me, it has been an emotional year - or should I say past few months.

I am finding myself in the position of asking

what do I really want to do with my life, my time, my passion?

I want to be one who offers encouragement, insight, a bit of a nudge.

I want my writing to uplift and inspire.

So, with that being said, I have only recently begun to write my next poetry book

and hold within myself the energy and inspiration to write.

I was previously doing something that taxed me beyond what I let on to others

and I had no energy left for writing, which is really my passion.

Poetry, for me, stems from an untouchable place within. Stress and trying to force it does not work.

Good news is I have been given the time to write for now and it feels so good!!

I am writing more poetry than I have in a long time and I am allowing myself

the chance to work on my dream.

If you have a dream, if you have ever felt uninspired,

if you have ever dusted off those dreams,

maybe you get what I am trying to say about the place I am in right now.

 We deserve to live our dreams. Let's lift each other up so we can reach them!

Thanks again for sharing in my dream.


Here is a poem on today's theme. Hope you enjoy!



Dream

Stepping out into
a world made of peace
finding your song among the melodies

this moment has arrived
just for you
this moment
has been planned
just for you

it is no longer a dream when you know
you were dreaming but are now
awake
and you step into your hopes and loves
with heart
overflowing

it is instead your
joy-filled reality




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!