Poetry of nature and peace




Hi!

Welcome. Thanks for stopping by.
I hope this month is off to a good start for you...
summer is around the corner!
I love seeing my irises begin to bloom!


Thinking about summer makes me happy. Warm nights, early mornings,
days of blue skies... my favorite.

Here is a poem about nature, peace, inner awareness. Hope you enjoy!




Listen

Listen to the sounds
of nature-
high shrieks and croaks, whistles
and whirs-
somehow it sounds
familiar;
life humming
thriving -
earth
in all her majesty
like me
in all my mystery
bursts forth with life
creativity
abundance
beauty
and joy.
I am reminded of the
truth, which is
all that I see is a reflection
of me
and I want to weep
at the knowledge
my heart holds dear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry