Moments; A poem of self reflection


Hello!
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your year is getting off to a great start!
I have stocked up on books for reading through this cold spell
and have been inspired. Inspired to embrace the moment more,
to live in awe and appreciation.
I hope you enjoy the poem. Stay inspired, and listen to what the moment has to say.





MOMENTS


Far away  tucked in my memory
is an idea, a dream,
a knowing,
that all of life's treasures
are held in this moment-
and I am here to savor
them all.


Comments

  1. An awareness that you are to savor the moment. Yes! ❤️ this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This has become my focus for the year... Glad you liked!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!