Sunrise over dreams: The Power and Poetry of Possibilitiy





 

Hi! Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you are here and I hope you are having great week.

Sometimes we just need a boost, don't we? That is what I have found.

That, and the fact that sometimes we have to give our dreams a little boost! 

      With that in mind, I have written the following poem. See, I have found that my dream means

more to me than I can easily put into words. There was a time when I thought

"My dream isn't coming true," and "I have to let it go. It wasn't meant to be." Those thoughts

made me feel like part of me was dying inside. I had to turn my thinking around, choose to

believe that what I want to happen will, and give life to my dream in the form of love.

So, that is what I have been doing. Nurturing my dream, holding it as close as my heartbeat.

If you have a dream that isn't realized yet, infuse it with fresh, new energy. Don't let it go.

Not just yet.  











Sunrise over Dreams


I watch as colors burst into being
over water, still and serene.
I have spoken my dreams
into the wind, and I wonder
do they hover over the water
waiting to manifest upon my signal,
or do they become mixed with other
yet-to-be manifested desires? Are they,
like all the colors in they sky,
destined to become part of the sunrise?
Wherever they are,
they are part of me,
and I envision
their rising
with the sun
one day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry