Autumn, Season of Reflection and Change




Hello!   Sharing my newest poem today.
Fall is great for getting in a reflective mood!
Hope you enjoy!




Changing of the Seasons


I am rooted in the earth.
I am embracing the sky;
today the sun is shining,
warmth and light
surround me.
Falling leaves tell the story
of  the seasons,
of my cycle - nature's own.
I am vibrant with color.
Like the leaves.
Seasons change, and I relish the
display of glory, of fire.
Time to release what was for what will be!
Being witness to life's eternal dance,
seeing play and rest at work within myself,
I delight in the transformation I see coming
with the changing of the seasons.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!