Nature's Touch- Poetic Thoughts and Writings





     Hi! Thank you for being here today. I am posting some poems I composed recently, and I hope you like them. They were written and inspired by the ocean.  The themes I seem to keep coming back to lately are peace, openness and love.
     I hope you are encouraged and feel that inner unity we have with all things. Oneness with nature seems to bring me back to myself, to love, to peace. That's where my inspiration is!!
     I hope you enjoy the poems.





Shimmers

A gentle whisper shimmers into my soul
from across the water.
I glide into acceptance,
let assurance take root within me.
Now
I feel secure, at rest, and
sturdy like the palm
digging deep into the sand.






Tide of Gratitude


I wonder if the ocean swells with gratitude
like it feels my heart is doing now;
in and out with gratitude for all things
big and small.
I watch the tide come in with eagerness,
releasing its offerings, then
rushing back out for more.
I feel the eternal pulse of the moment
and with a sigh
escape into a warm embrace.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much!! I am honored you enjoyed. After a long day, your support made me smile! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Kimberley. The unity you feel in nature is such a blessing - thank you for sharing the blessings through your poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am grateful to be inspired and hope to inspire. I feel such peace when I write poetry. Nothing compares... except meditating/praying. Kind of what I do sometimes to get in the zone to write. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Lovely poems Kimberly! And the ocean is such a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, it is! I feel blessed to be able to go there and I would like to live closer or at least travel more!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance

Beginning a new year!