Mystery and Poetry: A Poem offering reflection on Who we are



Good day!
Thank you for stopping by.  I have a poem for you today that came to
me on a rare, quiet afternoon when I allowed myself time to reflect.
I felt drawn to the topic of  unity, of our connection to nature. I felt th
ese words almost being spoken over me! They came to me softly in phrases, and I felt such peace as I wrote them down. It was a transcendent  experience, one that I wish
happened more often.

I hope you enjoy!





 The Mystery of You

The mystery you think I am
is really the mystery of You,
for we are linked as one-
we both express divine love,
our essence both pure and light.
What you are 
and what I am
is really the same.
Seeing differences where none exist
brings fear,sadness and pain;
illusion feeds the needless suffering
of love's great joy- You! 
So let us stay together now
linked by a bond of pure love;
in safety you will be guided
to the placed you know
as home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry