Celebration of Self



Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
I want to share a poem inspired by all the books I have read throughout the years
on the subject of self awareness and personal growth. I love nonfiction!!
How I finish the sentence "I am..." has changed so much throughout the years.
How do you complete the sentence?

I AM

I am
love seeking expression
creativity unbound
I am
unity within diversity
the common thread
woven through life;
many moments link
this one to eternity
existing within my heart
for the joyous realization
of all that I am.



Comments

  1. I am... delighted to read a poem inspired by non-fiction books. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Inspired Words : A Poem of Divine Assistance