Fresh Poetry, Quiet Musings








Poetry !!


This is a post all about poetry. I have written some new poetry and have been submitting some to some contests and magazines (Yay!), but these poems belong here. I have been feeling reflective and contemplative as of late and poetry is MY outlet! What's your outlet?








Moments








Moments go by; it is the love that remains
eternal and constant
Words linger and fade; it is the love that remains
constant and eternal
Hope shines a light upon our dreams before they fall
it is the love that remains
giving meaning to moments
weight to words
direction to our dreams;
When the winds of time sweep away your tears
you remember
only love remains














Mystery










Dive into the mystery with me
we shall untold wonders see
of magic and creation, eternal energy;
When the question arises, how to be free
simply say Watch. Do nothing. Only Be.
Immersed in the moment, you and I become we
separate entities, we merge and create a unified humanity.
This ocean of oneness flows through us all equally
no longer me, you, he, or she.
This is the mystery.








Thank you for reading my poetry! Stay inspired! Happy reading!




Comments

  1. Beautiful. I especially appreciate the second one. The timing and theme are just what I needed today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I am glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly - I have nominated you for the Very Inspring Blogger Award: https://51stories.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/ Corri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That is so great! I truly and deeply appreciate that! You made my day!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for that beautiful poetry. It touched my heart. When the words from it fade, the love will remain. Kahleen O'Keefe-Kanavos author/TVHost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I am honored and glad you liked my writing! I am doing this full time now and hope to really make my writing be of purpose somewhere!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate your comment and hope you stay inspired! happy day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry