Poetic Musings










Hello, and welcome.

This is a poetry post! I have been  churning words around in my mind.

Here goes!


Emerging


Emerging from darkness
Self-imposed
I feel the wind of regret wipe across my skin
It penetrates deeply
Into the marrow of my soul
Burning
Finally it fades, leaving ashes
Dust
I press onward toward the light
My destiny shines before me
Time is spent embracing now
The journey changes by my choice
My decision
No more regret, only acceptance
And knowing
Follow me
Home











Mystery

There is the mystery of me knowing you
You knowing me
Me knowing me
How did we ever forget who we  are
I wonder
Is this discovery all there is
What else matters
But dreaming, living
Being awake to
The mystery









Ok, folks, that's all for today. Thanks for reading my poetic musings!

Much love and happy reading!


Kimberly

Comments

  1. I love your musings! Especially with the images. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I am so glad. Your kind words made my night! Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry