Women of Wonder

Hello! In a writing frenzy lately and I haven't posted much poetry in a while, so here I go. I was inspired to write this poem after listening to some music. I love that music, actually the lyrics, really inspire me to write poetry, which I see as kind of a song of the soul.
So here is my poem, about the power of having a mindset of wonder. Of being open and receptive. See what you think. Let's be women of wonder!













Woman of Wonder


Are you a woman of wonder
who wonders about life
love and eternity, too?
Are there questions
your soul longs to have answered
that your mind spins
and your restless heart skips a beat
at the thought of them being answered?
I am here to say
stay strong
woman of wonder
feed the flames of your desire
your curiosity
for it is Me you seek
Wisdom
and I stand at the gate of truth
guarding the entrance to its chambers
I call forth everyone
and so few listen
instead choosing folly and vice,
but the open heart and gentle spirit
to them I am welcoming
transforming
I am powerful
and I make all who listen to me
powerful as well.
You would do well
woman on wonder
to keep on seeking
wondering
and questioning;
come to me in your innocence
for I,
Wisdom.
am prepared to answer
your questions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry