Poetry

Greetings! I have some poetry for you today. I have been writing some poetry for a new book and have been enjoying it. Here are some  poems I wrote , not for my book but in my journal.  Here's to quiet time!







Thinking










Thinking of love
the power of the universe
coursing through my veins
I cannot feel any differently than this
than I do right now-
I will face the obstacles and way too many
self-inflicted blocks
I let in this light
take my stand for tomorrow
and dream of possibilities
releasing all that held me back
and reaching for the stars
with you by my side












Difference


I feel a difference
coming over me,
in an instant I am sure of
something
I never knew before;
a knowing that I cannot forget
breathes within me now
and takes me to a place of
mystery
mysticism
and magic.
I am
different
changed
from the inside out
and it happened in an instant
a moment of silence
when we met on sacred ground.





Comments

  1. I enjoyed your post...very empowering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I appreciate that. I love to express through words, even songs reach me, sometimes. Thank you for your comment... you made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry