A woman's faith

Hello! I am hoping this finds you well and ready for a wonderful August! Time goes by so quickly.. summer is here for a little while longer, then a change of seasons is upon us. Time for reflection is rare and precious, and yet the rewards are so vast!
What came of my reflections and journaling is my latest book, my second baby if you will, that is ready for the world!
It is a book about faith, in particular a woman's faith, hence the title,  A woman's faith.I feel strongly that faith
is a personal matter, individual yet relational. It is the core of our faith that shapes us and directs us.
After giving much thought to the matter of faith I wrote my second book. I would love for you to check it out and join me in celebrating the strength we have within!http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L2AST2I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry