To write about it.. writer's query

This is a brief post today. I am balancing changes in work, home and other aspects of life. Just when I decided to focus on my writing,
a ton of challenges were put upon me. Such is life!
My hope is that you are embracing all life offers and keep positive. Our feelings and thoughts are so important and influence those around us. On that note I want to say that from a writing standpoint I am not sure of what I will write next, but I know what is on my heart.. relationships. Perhaps I will go with that and let my searching and questioning bring me to the answers I seek and to inspiration. With that I will bring forth my new book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry