Gifts

I am considering this morning all the gifts that I have and how lucky I am. 
I have felt very loved this week, thanks to the outpouring of love I received 
when things were getting a little too much for me! To be surrounded by support 
and encouragement is such a blessing! Many times we are so busy making sure 
we are there for others that we do not realize how much others are there for us, 
or even that we need them. But we do, of course. And they are. So consider 
this a recognition of the truth that love is always closer than the air we breath. 
It is the air we breath.
Love and many thanks!

Some poetry from this week...

                                                         Felt
 

                                 I felt your love 
                                 across time 
                                 reach me and comfort me 
                                 calming my spirit; 
                                 as I seek answers 
                                 and look for peace 
                                 you are there for me 
                                 and your love still inspires me 
                                 to be the best I can be 
                                 and now it guides me 
                                 when I need a helping hand
                   



                                                         Pray


                                    I pray my faith covers you 
                                    surrounds you 
                                    leads you to peace; 
                                    may all you seek be given to you 
                                    may the stirrings of your heart be made quiet 
                                    as love takes you by the hand
                                    and speaks to you 
                                    today

                                    
  
                                                          When
                                    
                                    when you see the light of love 
                                    enveloping and infusing you 
                                    the days are made sweeter 
                                    your spirit is renewed 
                                    and the light you have within you 
                                    shines brighter than the sun



                                   
                                   







   
                                 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry